Friday, September 6, 2013

The sunshine state

We just got back from Orlando, visiting my brother and my sister in law.  Manny and Mandy just had their baby. Max Levi Rodriguez, born on August 16th 2013.  I am so thrilled to be an aunt for the 3rd time.  We had an amazing time.  I'm pretty bummed we didn't do the Disney trip this year, but there's always next year and the year after and the year after that lol :)




















The rest of the pictures are from the iphone/Instagram
(in no particular order)





















2 comments:

  1. Your family is gorgeous and I'd like you to take me with you next time. ;) Thank you for linking up with me so I could come by and read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana Thanks so much for stopping by! it really means alot to me. I have been praying for you and the family. You can deft come with us to Orlando for our next visit! :)

      Delete