Friday, May 24, 2013

Thankful friday

Thankful today,

For His everlasting love,
For His unmerited grace,
For His hope,
For His mercy,
For His faithfulness,
For His power,
For His glory,

For His presence,
For His holiness,
For His perfection,
For His comfort,
For His healing,
For His forgiveness,
For His peace,
For His joy,
For His salvation,
For His redemption,
For His Son,
For His Holy Spirit dwelling in us.

Father, I am so grateful that you are a just God. That you did not let my sin go unpunished but you sent your son Jesus to live the life that I should have lived and die the death that I so rightly deserve. That in the midst of my chaos and busyness you are always by my side and you will never let me go. Thank you Jesus for your precious blood. For dying a cruel death on the cross. Thank you because you guide my destiny. Lord help me to trust you in moments of doubt and unbelief. Spirit teach me how to find our hope in you and you alone. Thank you because you work all things together for my good and in the end you get all the glory and I get to enjoy you for all eternity. Amen.

what are you thankful for?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I am thankful for it all! Really, without God there wouldn't be any of this...

    ReplyDelete