Tuesday, May 14, 2013

29


Today is my birthday!


I am so grateful for everything The Lord has blessed me with.

29 years ago He gave me life.


5 1/2 years ago He gave me Anthony (my husband).


1 1/2 years ago He gave me Ethan (my son).


I thank Him for the family He chose for me. I thank Him for A wonderful mother who instructed me to walk in His path and for three handsome brothers who rough housed me and who were also very overly protective of me.
Today I am the woman God has created me to be. I am forever thankful.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future. " - Proverbs 31:25




4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! And you used my favorite bible verse (my next tattoo)

    Happy Birthday Mama!!! Te mereces todo lo que Dios tiene para ti!

    ReplyDelete