Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Sunday

I grew up in the church celebrating Easter year after year.  For the very first time I felt the weight of what Easter truly is.  It has become my favorite festival to celebrate. Through Jesus's death, burial, and resurrection, He paid the penalty for my sin, thus purchasing for all who believe in Him, eternal life in Christ Jesus.

Here are some pics from my iphone.  Starting with Easter service at apostles church, followed by an Easter egg hung ( nyc rooftop style) and ending with a feast at my grandparents house. 













3 comments:

  1. Such great photos! I agree with you, the older I get, the more I am thankful for price Jesus paid for our eternal salvation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first follower on bloglovin!!!!

    and i love those red pants! all these easter pics are precious!

    ReplyDelete