Monday, April 25, 2011

Slope Suds, just around the corner


Today as my great friend Karla and her staff at Slope Suds began their professional training on their new Arrojo product line, I was able to benefit from a fabulous (and free!) blow-dry and curl styling!
For the first time I learned to curl my hair without using products like hair mousse or gel. Here’s what they used (all Arrojo products): 1.daily conditioner (a whole lot!!! Remember that Karla? lol), 2.curl creme, 3.styling creme.
After the beautiful curls were done, I had to go under the water again, this time for the straight look. I told Karla how I don’t blow dry my hair with a blow dryer instead I wash it, let it dry and use the flat iron (practically every day) BIG NO NO. I learned some great tips and techniques on how to easily blow dry my hair with out the use of the daily flat iron. YEAY! Here’s what they used for the straight look (all Arrojo products): 1.control defrizz, 2.serum styling whip, 3.shine spray
Here's what I learned today...Finding a hair stylist who knows and cares for your hair the way you wanted is like looking for a partner. It’s a relationship, one which is hard to find. Today I found my hair stylist partner. I’ve known Karla for a few months now but did not know she had this amazing talent.
Karla studied dry cutting techniques with the late John Sahag and his creative styling team at his Madison Avenue workshop. Her continuing education includes studying directly under Nick Arrojo (formerly of TLC’s “What Not to Wear”). Karla has also continues to study the work of both Tim Hartley (of Davines) and Vidal Sassoon.
Thank you Karla and Slope Suds :)
http://slopesuds.com/
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Slope.Suds.Salon.And.Spa









No comments:

Post a Comment