Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shake Shack for Dinner







The line is long but WOW it’s worth it!
As some of you may know, I worked for Shake Shack (union square hospitality group) for 5 years. So of course I was sick of eating it practically every week. Anthony, Ivan (our good friend) and I dined here on Friday night. I had the Shack burger with fries and a large Arnold Palmer to compliment my burger. Anthony had the boring hamburger :) with fries and shack sauce on the side, small coke and for dessert we both had the concrete jungle.
Concrete Jungle: OUR FAVORITE. Ingredients: frozen vanilla custard, hot fudge, bananas and peanut butter…. A MUST!

Here is some info about shake shack…

http://shakeshack.com/
The first Shake Shack located in Madison Square Park opened in July of 2004. The restaurant was conceived and developed by Danny Meyer's Union Square Hospitality Group, which maintains a variety of restaurants in the Union Square area.

No comments:

Post a Comment