Friday, September 10, 2010

Moms cooking











My niece Kyaris Lee

Yali (married to my cousin Steven), Nalia (married to my brother Steven), Mandy (married to my brother Manny) and my adorable niece Kyaris (daughter of my brother Jose)




Yesterday was a special day. Trip to the Bronx....MY MOM COOKED! I love her cooking. Not as great as mine (jeje, she knows I love to tease her) but it was delicious.

She made the following:
camarones al ajillo (garlic shrimp)
white rice
green salad (romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, watercress)
Plate of vegetables (broccoli,zucchini,carrots)
Dominican style beans
Roasted chicken

NOTE: The first 5 pics are from google (beans,chicken,vegetables,rice & shrimp). EVERYONE ate the food so quick. I didn't have a chance to take pictures of the real plates :( maybe next time.

Yesterday after dinner we had the most intense conversation! Tattoos! do we love them or do we hate them. Is it wrong or not! LOL ohhh how i love my family lol.

We talked, we screamed, we wrestled but we love each other.

I thank the Lord for blessing me with a beautiful mother, annoying brothers and lovely sisters in law, and last but not least my princess Kyaris.

No comments:

Post a Comment